Screen Print confetti is small pieces of screen print. Perfect to add some spice to your tshirt design!
Just sprinkle on your shirt, cover with Teflon/parchment paper and press! Then apply your design as normal!
Press according to screen print temp/time/and pressure.
Heat Press Settings: Temperature: 350*F, Pressure: Medium, Time: 7 Seconds (this will vary based on heat press)
- Preheat Platen: Prior to beginning, press empty pad for 3 cycles of 15 seconds.
- Load Garment: Make sure shirt is flat on platen, no wrinkles.
- Pre-press garment for 5-10 seconds
- Position Transfer: Place transfer in desired location, ink side down. DO NOT COVER WITH TEFLON SHEET, or any other sheet! Do not place transfer on wrinkles, seams, or creases.
- Press Transfer: Close heat press for 7-10 seconds. (Can vary based on press)
- Wait 5-10 Seconds then Peel transfer with a smooth steady motion.
** We recommend Pressing design AGAIN with a Teflon sheet or parchment paper to ensure the design will stay in place**
Problem: Transfer not sticking evenly on shirt:
Solutions: a. Increase pressure
- Increase Temperature slightly
- Wait 10-15 seconds before peeling transfer. d. Verify platen has been pre-heated.
- Increase time.
-Machine wash, Cold, turn garment inside out.
- Do not Bleach
-Tumble dry, low heat,
-Do not iron.